Cacao paste has the extra benefit of still having the precious oils of the cacao bean intact. Using the double-boiler system, melt this paste together with cacao butter and agave to make chocolate.
- Melt the cacao paste and blend with warm water, coconut oil, honey and nuts to make a cup of decadent hot chocolate.
- When making chocolates, try adding in some essential oils of peppermint, rose-geranium, ginger or orange to spice up your chocolates.
- To make a chocolate which will help your digestion, add some SuperThrive for Digestion to your chocolate.
- To help balance your hormones, add some SuperThrive for Women/Men to your chocolates, and substitute the cacao butter with coconut oil. Also try adding some maca & chopped Brazil nuts to the chocolate as this will help to balance the thyroid.
- Have fun with the fondue-set – dip some of your favourite nuts and fresh/dried berries in the melted chocolate. Keep some melted chocolate aside to chocolate-coat your favourite frozen berry & honey popsicles. This is the perfect way to make your own Raw Magnums!